Is It Time for Help?
- Can you control your use? Could you put it away and never pick it up again?
- Have you tolerated the problem for too long?
- Has the use of substances disrupted your life? Does it interfere with your relationships and/or work?
- Do you feel you need it to deal with your life?
- Has substance use become a priority for your time and money
Women's Recovery Center is here to help
WRC is one of the few programs in the area providing a gender specific long term residential program for women struggling with a dual diagnosis. The program provides around the clock, safe and structured support to women as they address their clinical issues and work towards recovery. WRC offers education groups, life skill activities as well as individual, group and family counseling to assist women in their transition back into the community.
The programs at Women's Recovery Center (WRC) are intense, action-oriented, and solution-based. The center features a team of caring, compassionate behavioral health professionals who can provide a comprehensive and integrated dual diagnosis program. The WRC Staff is committed to providing a full range of clinical, medical and case management services, working closely with women, their families and the community to guide and support each person’s transition into recovery.
The Recovery Housing Program is designed to offer a step-down program that gradually reduces the level of structured care with the goal of self-sufficiency. The primary objective is to provide the time needed to build independent living skills, strengthen a recovery network and to afford the opportunity to seek employment and secure permanent housing.
WRC offers Substance Use Disorder Partial Hospitalization, Intensive Outpatient and Standard Outpatient Programs. These are designed to provide a safe step down from residential or interim care before residential while in a structured environment.
Family Housing Program
The Family Housing Program is designed for pregnant women and mothers who are in need of residential services but are unsure who will care for their small children. Women in the Family Housing Program are offered individual, group and family counseling which are tailored to individual and family needs. WRC provides specialized services for pregnant women and has an onsite childcare to support mothers and their children.
How to Begin This Journey:
- Feel free to contact our Admissions Coordinator at 937.562.2405 - or email us at email@example.com
- We give admission priority to certain categories. Ask when you contact us if you qualify under any of these conditions.
Services include, but are not limited to, the following: